DETAILS OF AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Dr. Bhavneet Bharti (Director Prinicipal, HOD Paediatrics)
- Bronze Medal MD Pediatrics 1995 Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Chandigarh, India
- Gold Medal and stood First in Diploma in Photography Panjab University 2011
- Stood First in Certificate Course in Vivekanand Studies 2013
- State Award by His Excellency Governor of Punjab Sh VP Badnore for commendable work under the Poshan Abhiyaan 2019
Community service Award
- Awarded by the Chandigarh Citizen Association for Social work in Chandigarh on March 12, 2016
Research Awards (as presenter or co-presenter)
- Second prize in Poster Presentation -A strong social desire for male sibling: A unique psychosocial risk factor for conversion reaction in a young girl” the Annual Conference of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics at Chandigarh on December 8,2019.
- Second Prize Paper Presentation NIPI and Anemia in Chandigarh still a long way to go! at the Annual Conference of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics at Chandigarh on December 8 ,2019.
- Second Prize Poster Presentation-Needle phobia: How common is it during the Mass Measles Rubella Campaign? at the 55th National Conference of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics at Pedicon -2018 at Nagpur on January 7,2018
- Second Prize Poster presentation: Unrecognized diagnosis of fetal alcohol syndrome in Childcare institution: A case study for sensitizing pediatric care providers in high risk populations. Annual Conference of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Chandigarh Branch,Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, December 9, 2018
- Second Prize Paper Presentation. How well informed are our pediatric trainees about Polio when the world prepares for the End game strategy? Deepanjan, Bhavneet Bharti Paper presented at the Annual Conference of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Chandigarh Branch,Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, December 9, 2018
- Third prize Poster presentation Randomized controlled trial to study the effectiveness of proactive Mobile phone support to primigravida mothers to improve first hour initiation of breastfeeding rates in healthy term babies – An Interim Analysis was awarded third prize at the 8th National Conference of IYCF specialty & Human Milk Banking at GMCH Chandigarh October9,2017
- Best Paper award Sidhu Malhi P Bharti B Adolescents and the media – Patterns of use and impact on their academic functioning 39th National Annual Conference Indian Association of Clinical Psychologists New Delhi Feb 20, 2013
- Best Paper Award - Sidhu M, Malhi P, Bharti B. Nature and extent of peer victimization in secondary school: Pilot study from North India. 3rd National Conference of Indian Association of School Psychology Chennai, November 24,2013
- Best Paper award in Social Neonatology at NEOCON 2010 Breastfeeding patterns in First hour of life and at 6 weeks in term Healthy neonates: Prevalence & Barriers December at JIPMER Pondicherry, November 2010
- Best Paper award in Social Neonatology at NEOCON 2009 A root cause analysis of Acute Bilirubin Encephalopathy and extreme hyperbilirubinemia in north Indian neonates at Ahmedabad, December2009
- Best Paper award for the paper entitled “Pediatric Death Certification Errors in an Academic Hospital: A cause for concern”at the National Conference of Indian Public Health Association at New Delhi in March 28,2008
- Best Paper award for the study entitled “Feeding patterns of infants in the outpatient Clinic of a Tertiary care hospital” at the 12th National Conference of the Indian Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition held at Kolkata from November 4,2006
Dr. Amit Lakhani (Associate Professor Orthopaedics)
- Awarded Literature grant by my on foundation(Switzerland) on “ Covid- 19 and its implication in paediatricorthopaedics.
- Awarded short term research program by Tuberculosis Association of India Role of CB NAAT in diagnosis of tubercular Synovitis: A prospective study of 20 cases.
- Awarded SECOND PRIZE in DIAGNOSTIC DILEMMAS OF TUBERCULOSIS IN COVID -19 at 75th national conference of tuberculosis and Chest diseases of India, NATCON 2020
- Awarded scholarship for attending Course on tissue engineering in orthopedics by Simpósio de Bioengenharia de Tecidos by Hospital Sirio Libnaes (Lisbon)
Dr. Japleen Kaur (Assistant Professor Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
- 1st prize for paper presentation titled “Etiological pattern and management strategies of primary amenorrhoea: Ten-year experience” at the 15th ART update in Solan, in June 2018.
- 1st Prize for Poster Presentation titled “Autoimmune encephalitis: An atypical association of the benign ovarian dermoid cyst” at the 1st ISAR (Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction) summit at Chandigarh in February, 2019
- 2nd prize for paper presentation, titled “Prenatal diagnosis and management of congenital heart block: A case series” at the National Conference on ‘State of the art Antenatal Care-Basics in fetal Medicine in Delhi, April 2013.
- 2nd Prize for Paper titled “Intravasation of water soluble contrast agent during hysterosalpingography” at the FENIX-2015 in Delhi.
- 3rd Prize in poster presentation titled “Contingency screening using NIPT for detection of Trisomy 21” at the CME and annual meeting of obstetrics and gynecological society of Northern India at Chandigarh in March, 2017.
- 3rd Prize for Paper Presentation titled “Prospective randomized trial comparing efficacy of letrozole step up protocol with letrozole plus gonadotropins for controlled ovarian stimulation and intrauterine insemination in patients with unexplained infertility” at the 24th Annual Conference of Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR) at Mumbai in March 2019.
- “Award Paper Presentation” titled ‘Clinical indicators to define etiology in patients with primary amenorrhea: Lessons from a decade of experience ‘at a National conference (YUVA ISAR, Agra, India) in August, 2019
- Awarded Merit Certificate & Book Prize for Best Undergraduate in Anatomy
- Awarded Merit Scholarship for standing 2nd in MBBS 1st Prof. Examination.
- Runners-up in 22nd IAP Pediatric quiz for Undergraduates, 2009.
- Runners up at the Postgraduate Students Quiz competition at the 28th Annual Conference of All India Coordinating Committee of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (AICC RCOG) in September 2013.
- Runner ups in the AOGD quiz on “Reproductive Endocrinology” at the 35th annual conference of AOGD in September 2013.
- Consolation prize in GESI quiz on Gynae Endocrinology at 4th National Conference of Gyne Endo Society of India in April 2014.
- First Prize Quiz at “Fertivision 2020” held virtually in December 2020, hosted by Chandigarh Fertility Society.